A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Sowinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Sowinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowinski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sowinski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowinski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Sowinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Antoni Sowinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej A. Sowinski practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Sowinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Sowinski practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.