A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Sowinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Sowinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowinski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Sowinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Antoni Sowinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej A. Sowinski practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Sowinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrzej Sowinski practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.