A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Sowinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Sowinski is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowinski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Sowinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sowinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrzej A. Sowinski practice?
Dr. Andrzej Sowinski practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.