Dr. Aneeta Gupta Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Aneeta Gupta?

Terrible Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2017

My mother was referred to her for seizures. She was very rude and inconsiderate to her as a person. She spoke derogatory to her. Her english is not very well and had a hard time communicating. They left without any diagonosis or test results. the family doctor still has no results from her. I would not recommend her to anyone.Please do your research before wasting your time or money!

Migraine lifesaver

Posted on February 16th, 2017

After years of having the worst migraines Dr Gupta now has me migraine free and I'm so happy. She's awesome.

Would not recommend this doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2016

I went to see her as she was reported to have a great deal of knowledge about my rare diagnosis. She completed some testing on me, which her staff never provided the results for, never returned results to me, nor even returned calls about. She also told me my diagnosis (which has been confirmed by other doctors and I have textbook symptoms of) was in my head and that I should get a massage and I would get better.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I waited an hour in the waiting room for my appointment. After I finally got in to see Dr Gupta, I felt rushed and felt that didn't really listen to me. She didn't even take the time to read the extensive paper work I filled out. She diagnosed me to quickly without really listening to my symptoms.

Great doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Love dr. Gupta. She really helped me understand what types of headaches I was having and why. She's also a fan of yoga and relaxation practices to help and was eager to help me with other methods besides medication. She's great!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Gupta is an amazing doctor. She is prompt & courteous & really cares about me as a whole person.

She is just okay.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I am not done forming my opinion of her, she seems okay, but have not been blown away with her knowledge or manner. I can say that the woman that does the EEG testing in her office has the personality of a rock, an ill, hateful rock! Other folks in the office have been nice.

lack of caring

Posted on January 31st, 2012

the worst caring doctor I had ever come across during a time that compassion would of been nice. Her behavior as a specialist was extremely cold and never recommend her to anyone

Dismissive

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

When faced with an inability to properly diagnosis a patient's physical problems, she is quick to say their situation is mental. She listens very little to patients and assumes she knows best.I do not recommend this doctor unless you want to be made to feel trivial and be led on a wild goose chase with frustration at every turn.

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2010

She is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable neurologist who inspires confidence in her patients. Not only does she really listen, but she also explains things to you. And her staff is top notch... so friendly and helpful. Finding Dr. Gupta has really made my transition to our new home in the Hendersonville area much easier!

Dr. Gupta is highly recommended.............

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Her knowledge is current and extensive; her understanding of neurological experiences is obvious; and she considers all aspects. Very good bedside manner and is not afraid to share her knowledge.

Posted on October 28th, 2017