Dr. Aneeta Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aneeta Gupta?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Aneeta Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Migraine lifesaver

After years of having the worst migraines Dr Gupta now has me migraine free and I'm so happy. She's awesome.

May 28th, 2016

Would not recommend this doctor

I went to see her as she was reported to have a great deal of knowledge about my rare diagnosis. She completed some testing on me, which her staff never provided the results for, never returned results to me, nor even returned calls about. She also told me my diagnosis (which has been confirmed by other doctors and I have textbook symptoms of) was in my head and that I should get a massage and I would get better.

December 15th, 2015

I waited an hour in the waiting room for my appointment. After I finally got in to see Dr Gupta, I felt rushed and felt that didn't really listen to me. She didn't even take the time to read the extensive paper work I filled out. She diagnosed me to quickly without really listening to my symptoms.

June 10th, 2015

Great doctor

Love dr. Gupta. She really helped me understand what types of headaches I was having and why. She's also a fan of yoga and relaxation practices to help and was eager to help me with other methods besides medication. She's great!

May 5th, 2015

Dr. Gupta is an amazing doctor. She is prompt & courteous & really cares about me as a whole person.

March 23rd, 2015

She is just okay.

I am not done forming my opinion of her, she seems okay, but have not been blown away with her knowledge or manner. I can say that the woman that does the EEG testing in her office has the personality of a rock, an ill, hateful rock! Other folks in the office have been nice.

January 31st, 2012

lack of caring

the worst caring doctor I had ever come across during a time that compassion would of been nice. Her behavior as a specialist was extremely cold and never recommend her to anyone

January 3rd, 2011

Dismissive

When faced with an inability to properly diagnosis a patient's physical problems, she is quick to say their situation is mental. She listens very little to patients and assumes she knows best.I do not recommend this doctor unless you want to be made to feel trivial and be led on a wild goose chase with frustration at every turn.

August 26th, 2010

Excellent doctor

She is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable neurologist who inspires confidence in her patients. Not only does she really listen, but she also explains things to you. And her staff is top notch... so friendly and helpful. Finding Dr. Gupta has really made my transition to our new home in the Hendersonville area much easier!

March 17th, 2009

Dr. Gupta is highly recommended.............

Her knowledge is current and extensive; her understanding of neurological experiences is obvious; and she considers all aspects. Very good bedside manner and is not afraid to share her knowledge.

February 7th, 2017