Dr. Aneeta Gupta MD Patient Reviews

3.6

no change

May 27th, 2016
Would not recommend this doctor
I went to see her as she was reported to have a great deal of knowledge about my rare diagnosis. She completed some testing on me, which her staff never provided the results for, never returned results to me, nor even returned calls about. She also told me my diagnosis (which has been confirmed by other doctors and I have textbook symptoms of) was in my head and that I should get a massage and I would get better.

December 15th, 2015
I waited an hour in the waiting room for my appointment. After I finally got in to see Dr Gupta, I felt rushed and felt that didn't really listen to me. She didn't even take the time to read the extensive paper work I filled out. She diagnosed me to quickly without really listening to my symptoms.

June 10th, 2015
Great doctor
Love dr. Gupta. She really helped me understand what types of headaches I was having and why. She's also a fan of yoga and relaxation practices to help and was eager to help me with other methods besides medication. She's great!

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Gupta is an amazing doctor. She is prompt & courteous & really cares about me as a whole person.

March 22nd, 2015
She is just okay.
I am not done forming my opinion of her, she seems okay, but have not been blown away with her knowledge or manner. I can say that the woman that does the EEG testing in her office has the personality of a rock, an ill, hateful rock! Other folks in the office have been nice.

January 30th, 2012
lack of caring
the worst caring doctor I had ever come across during a time that compassion would of been nice. Her behavior as a specialist was extremely cold and never recommend her to anyone

January 3rd, 2011
Dismissive
When faced with an inability to properly diagnosis a patient's physical problems, she is quick to say their situation is mental. She listens very little to patients and assumes she knows best.I do not recommend this doctor unless you want to be made to feel trivial and be led on a wild goose chase with frustration at every turn.

August 26th, 2010
Excellent doctor
She is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable neurologist who inspires confidence in her patients. Not only does she really listen, but she also explains things to you. And her staff is top notch... so friendly and helpful. Finding Dr. Gupta has really made my transition to our new home in the Hendersonville area much easier!

March 17th, 2009
Dr. Gupta is highly recommended.............
Her knowledge is current and extensive; her understanding of neurological experiences is obvious; and she considers all aspects. Very good bedside manner and is not afraid to share her knowledge.