Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

She is just okay. show details She is just okay.
Mar 22nd, 2015

I am not done forming my opinion of her, she seems okay, but have not been blown away with her knowledge or manner. I can say that the woman that does the EEG testing in her office has the personality of a rock, an ill, hateful rock! Other folks in the office have been nice.

Hanging on a limb show details Hanging on a limb
by Feeling Helpless on Sep 4th, 2013

My friend became concerned when she woke up feeling hyer-sensitivity to her lower limbs up to her torso. Referred to Dr. Gupta and she ordered test STAT but failed to call my friend to let her know what was going on. It is not fun waiting on test results, especially when it could be something bad. Dr. Gupta does not show compassion or concern dealing with her patients. I would not refer anyone to her. I hope my friend finds a new Dr.

lack of caring show details lack of caring
Jan 30th, 2012

the worst caring doctor I had ever come across during a time that compassion would of been nice. Her behavior as a specialist was extremely cold and never recommend her to anyone

Dismissive show details Dismissive
by NOT MENTAL on Jan 3rd, 2011

When faced with an inability to properly diagnosis a patient's physical problems, she is quick to say their situation is mental. She listens very little to patients and assumes she knows best.I do not recommend this doctor unless you want to be made to feel trivial and be led on a wild goose chase with frustration at every turn.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Aug 26th, 2010

She is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable neurologist who inspires confidence in her patients. Not only does she really listen, but she also explains things to you. And her staff is top notch... so friendly and helpful. Finding Dr. Gupta has really made my transition to our new home in the Hendersonville area much easier!

Dr. Gupta is highly recommended............. show details Dr. Gupta is highly recommended.............
by A Current Patient in Hendersonville/Asheville area on Mar 17th, 2009

Her knowledge is current and extensive; her understanding of neurological experiences is obvious; and she considers all aspects. Very good bedside manner and is not afraid to share her knowledge.