A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Saenz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Saenz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Saenz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angel Saenz practice?
- Dr. Angel Saenz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angel Saenz practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.