A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel A. Saenz practice?
Dr. Angel Saenz practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.