A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Saenz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Saenz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Angel Saenz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angel A. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Angel Saenz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angel Saenz practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.