A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes-Boucher graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayes-Boucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher practice?
- Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Hayes-Boucher practices Family Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.