Dr. Angela Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Watson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017

Great Personable Doctor!!

May 29th, 2016

Meh

Dr Watson started out amazing.... But has gone downhill . She seems too stressed out and like she doesn't enjoy her job anymore.

April 12th, 2016

Terrible Experience with Dr. Watson

Horrid doctor - Little to no care provided during birthing experience. Bedside manner of a wet mop! Wish I had read the negative reviews and chosen another doctor who knows how to care for patients with respect and professionalism.

June 8th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

She is a rude doctor. I refuse to continue to be seen at this office. This doctor pulled me by my legs on the examination table like an animal. She injured my leg. She should be a veterinarian with her bedside manner. Even that would be cruel for the animals.

May 14th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

I cannot give any positive praise for this doctor. At my appointment I told her I was having severe cramping and bleeding and she told me this was normal and sent me home. I ended up having to be admitted to the er two days later and was told I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery and lost not only the pregnancy but my entire fallopian tube. She was unsympathetic and denied that I told her I was cramping and bleeding at my visit. I found out later that had she listened to me and done a sonagram at my visit it would have shown the ectopic pregnancy and my tube could have been saved. I would still have lost the baby, but I would have my tube. After the surgery she was incredibly rude and cold. I should have filed a lawsuit but was in too much grief over miscarriage and surgery. The woman should not be a doctor and completely neglected my care. Horrible doctor who has caused me years of grief. Should have her license revoked.

March 13th, 2011

I couldn't of asked for a better doctor!! I was pregnant with my first child and ended up with some complications that made me have my child early. Through my entire pregancy Dr Watson walked me through every question that I had. She is so funny and always made me and my fiance feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone that is about to have a baby! I really couldn't of asked for a better doctor!

October 16th, 2010

Never will change Doctors again

Best bed side manners a Doctor could have. Very comforting. very quick on getting back to you.

January 31st, 2010

Great!

Dr. Watson has been the best Dr. during my high risk pregnancy. She takes her time and makes sure she explains everything to me and wants me to feel comfortable with what is going on and what might happen. I feel that she really cares about me and my baby and makes sure I get the best treatment possible.

December 1st, 2009

Gina

Dr.Watson was great! She is young and seems to know her stuff. I was impressed and I will go back.

September 17th, 2016