A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniqa Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aniqa Alam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Alam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Bayhealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniqa Alam BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aniqa Alam practice?
- Dr. Aniqa Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Aniqa Alam practices Anesthesiology near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Anesthesiologists.