Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book.
Great doctor. I highly recommend her. show details Great doctor. I highly recommend her.
Aug 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Liu for 14 years and recommend her to family and friends. She is a very good doctor and she cares about her patients.

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
    by beverlyb1799677838 at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Liu goes the extra mile for her patients. I don`t agree that she`s money obsessed. She takes her time and remembers my problems. She is an exceptional Dr.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    Nice and attentive doctor show details Nice and attentive doctor
    May 4th, 2012

Dr. Liu has high energy and listens to my concerns/problems. Also, she has a good memory of my past conversation with her.

Good Dr but makes u visit her office for almost everything show details Good Dr but makes u visit her office for almost everything
    by ketu10 at Citysearch on Sep 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I agree with the comment below. Dr. Liu is a very nice person but she calls you to her office everytime and charges you. She can simply answer your queries on phone but she wont do that. It hardly takes 2 mins in her office but she prefers seeing you in her office. Even if you need a refill she will first ask you to come to her office n then tell u to go for blood checkup again. She can directly ask u to go for it. Its not done after that also, She will again call u even if u results are normal. Its such a pain to get a refill also every six mnths.

Dr Liu is the best show details Dr Liu is the best
    Aug 29th, 2011

My wife and I have had Dr. Liu for 15 years and she has always cared for our well being and has put our health first and foremost. She knows when to send you to a specialist and takes the time to explain everything to you. We both just love her to death and we'd still be with her but we relocated to another State.

Good Friendly Doctor show details Good Friendly Doctor
    by Eve W. at Judy`sBook on Jul 21st, 2011 on judysbook.com

The front office staff may not be the friendliest of people, but upon my first meeting of Dr. Liu, I knew i liked her. She was really easy to talk to her and listened to my needs. She also explains things very clearly. Made being sick mo...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
    Nov 29th, 2010

She is a great doctor who cares for her patients. She will research things if necessary and is always looking to expand her knowledge. I would highly recommend her.

Great Dr and staff show details Great Dr and staff
    by Adil Dastur on Oct 6th, 2010

All of my health issues have always been well taken care of. I have complete trust in Dr Liu. Her staff is friendly and making appointments is quick and easy. I highly recommend Dr. Liu.

Great Dr but office loves $$$$$$$$$ show details Great Dr but office loves $$$$$$$$$
    Jul 17th, 2010

Both my wife and I used to share my medical insurance from work. We both have scheduled annual physical exams with Dr Liu for the past 6 years. My plan allows us to have a free annual exam for each covered person. My wife always have no issues when it comes to billing. For me I have been billed almost $300 because they code the bill wrong when it is sent to insurance company. The Dr office will not check my portion to "routine visit" to have the bill 100% covered by insurance. There is no difference between my visit and my wife's visit.....we are both in the same exam room together and leave the room together. Dr Liu asks the same questions (of course there are certain questions pertaining to the different genders) . They will not change the billing code. Earlier this year, my wife changed medical insurance. Her new insurance requires a $30 co-pay for routine visits. She had her annual exam at the beginning of the year. Six and half months later she needed a referral from Dr Liu's office for a dermatologist. She called for referral but was refused because they told her she needs to come in for another routine exam (being more than 6 months). She went and paid the $30 for the "routine" exam. The exam consist of "What can I do for you?", "I need to see a dermatologist", "Ok, I will be right back". Indeed Dr Lui came right back with the referral. No check up, no other question, nothing other than another $30 co-pay from her and more $$$ from the insurance company. If you are going to charge for an unnecessary routine exam then I believe the Dr should do the unnecessary routine exam. Dr Lui is really nice and the staff is very friendly but for me I have to look for another Dr. It is really a shame.

Great MD but too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ hungry show details Great MD but too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ hungry
    by FlyingCO at Citysearch on Jul 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Both my wife and I used to share my medical insurance from work. We both have scheduled annual physical exams with Dr Liu for the past 6 years. My plan allows us to have a free annual exam for each covered person. My wife always have no issues when it comes to billing. For me I have been billed almost 300 because they code the bill wrong when it is sent to insurance company. The Dr office will not check my portion to \"\"routine visit\"\" to have the bill 100 covered by insurance. There is no difference between my visit and my wife`s visit.....we are both in the same exam room together and leave the room together. Dr Liu asks the same questions of course there are certain questions pertaining to the different genders . They will not change the billing code. Earlier this year, my wife changed medical insurance. Her new insurance requires a 30 co-pay for routine visits. She had her annual exam at the beginning of the year. Six and half months later she needed a referral from Dr Liu`s office for a dermatologist. She called for referral but was refused because they told her she needs to come in for another routine exam being more than 6 months. She went and paid the 30 and the \"\"routine\"\" exam. Th exam consist of \"\"What can I do for you\"\", \"\"I need to see a dermatologist\"\", \"\"Ok, I will be right back\"\". Indeed Dr Lui came right back with the referral. No check up, no other question, nothing other than another 30 co-pay from her and more from the insurance company. If you are going to charge for an unnecessary annual exam then I believe the Dr should do the unnecessary annual exam. Dr Lui is really nice and the staff is very friendly but for me I have to look for another Dr. It is really a shame.

by FlyingCO at Citysearch on Jul 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Both my wife and I used to share my medical insurance from work. We both have scheduled annual physical exams with Dr Liu for the past 6 years. My plan allows us to have a free annual exam for each covered person. My wife always have no issues when it comes to billing. For me I have been billed almost 300 because they code the bill wrong when it is sent to insurance company. The Dr office will not check my portion to \"routine visit\" to have the bill 100 covered by insurance. There is no difference between my visit and my wife`s visit.....we are both in the same exam room together and leave the room together. Dr Liu asks the same questions of course there are certain questions pertaining to the different genders . They will not change the billing code. Earlier this year, my wife changed medical insurance. Her new insurance requires a 30 co-pay for routine visits. She had her annual exam at the beginning of the year. Six and half months later she needed a referral from Dr Liu`s office for a dermatologist. She called for referral but was refused because they told her she needs to come in for another routine exam being more than 6 months. She went and paid the 30 and the \"routine\" exam. Th exam consist of \"What can I do for you\", \"I need to see a dermatologist\", \"Ok, I will be right back\". Indeed Dr Lui came right back with the referral. No check up, no other question, nothing other than another 30 co-pay from her and more from the insurance company. If you are going to charge for an unnecessary annual exam then I believe the Dr should do the unnecessary annual exam. Dr Lui is really nice and the staff is very friendly but for me I have to look for another Dr. It is really a shame.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    You be the judge show details You be the judge
    May 25th, 2010

I had very bad stomach ache yesterday and thought that I come here to look at Dr. Anita Liu and give my two cents. Early in the morning, I had a very bad stomach ache and was sweating cold sweats. After Tums and some stomach medicine for over an hour, I was even worse. My wife called our primary and was told to have me in immediately.When I was in the office there were no one there and I was dying and very weak. Dr. Anita Liu was in the front office and asked me what was going on. I give her my symptoms and she said "hum!" and went back to read her charts and walked away. After five minutes another patient walked in and was called another five minutes after that. While waiting in PAIN, I heard my doctor laughing and talking to other people while the nurse in the front office didn't even notice that I was really in PAIN. Finally, our nurse called us! She said "I need $20 from you". Oh your PPO does not pay co-payment (and we mentioned that our company pays the first $1500 of the co-pay), so if you feel different, you can talk to the doctor and see if she will see you. Hello! I am dying, I can't even sit still. I finally walked out of the office and my wife called today for our $20 dollars check (co-pay) back and nurse said "Oh! we went looking for you and try to call you because the doctor was going to see you next after CO-PAYMET!!" Well I bet that the nurse wasn't able to find me right outside of the office waiting for elevator for five minutes.

She`s Great! show details She`s Great!
    by RosiDarling on Apr 29th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve been a patient of hers for so many years... I`ve lost count.I find her upbeat, concerned, organized, and firm when she has to be. She`s also very informed on new procedures and medications. She never talks down to me, which I appreciate because I`m a know-it-all!I always suggest her as a primary physician, it`s their own fault if they don`t sign up.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    She cares about her patients. show details She cares about her patients.
    by tyarmoski on Feb 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Liu is the only doctor I have ever met that has a personality and truly cares about her patients. She doesn`t look at you like a dollar sign. She really cares about your well being. I am so glad I found her. I drive over 30 miles to see her. She is worth the distance.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    my experience with doctor Liu show details my experience with doctor Liu
    Aug 15th, 2009

Dr Anita Liu is an outstanding doctor and so is her staff; knowledgeable, resourceful, caring, and very easy to talk to.

Aug 5th, 2009

She is a fantastic Dr. Easy to talk to and very good bedside manner. Always diagnosis accurately.