A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Snow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Snow, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Louisiana Mental Health System
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Louise Snow MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anita L. Snow practice?
- Dr. Anita Snow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Snow practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.