A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Honebrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Honebrink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Honebrink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honebrink graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Honebrink has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Louise Honebrink MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Honebrink practice?
- Dr. Ann Honebrink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Honebrink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.