A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Waldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldron
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Waldron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Waldron, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldron graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Waldron MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Waldron practice?
- Dr. Ann Waldron has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Waldron practices Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists.