Dr. Ann White MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Painless, effective Laser Tattoo Removal
I am really happy with this practice. Dr. White explains everything in detail before your session. They do injectable numbing and I didn't feel a thing. I got good fade with each session. I reccomend!

May 4th, 2017
Great place for all your cosmetic needs!
Very nice office and such a great staff! Dr. White truly is an artist! She's very knowledgeable & makes you feel comfortable! I would not trust anyone else!

April 21st, 2017
Highly recommend Dr. Anne White
Dr. Anne White is the absolute best when it comes to Dr. White communication with her patients. She listens to you and she gives you exactly what you ask for! There is no one else I would trust with my face/skin! I highly recommend Dr. Anne White and her staff are so sweet! 1

February 1st, 2017
Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in Winston-Salem
I have been seeing Dr. White for 13 years. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. I am always greeted by pleasant staff members who bend over backwards to help. The office itself is sleek, modern, and beautiful. Dr. White is very good and explaining things in layman's terms. She has an artistic eye and is an expert with the needle. I have consistently had good service at this practice and my results have been just what I wanted, natural and never overdone. She diagnosed a rash I had and treated it with the right medicine after several other Dermatologists I saw did not. I recommend enthusiastically.

May 12th, 2016
Not the results I was promised

March 10th, 2016
Always a pleasant experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Anne's for 25 years. She is always welcoming and happy to see me. She has diagnosed me correctly and given me medications and creams that worked. She definitely knows her stuff.

October 5th, 2015
Kybella Injections
I was thrilled when I found out Dr. White would be offering a new procedure for my double chin. I have been very self-conscious about mine, so I booked a consultation. I could not be more satisfied with Dr. White's sympathetic understanding, discernment and knowledge at both what I wanted for the end result and how to accomplish it with this new procedure, Kybella. Dr. White answered all my questions (in lay-men's terms, thank goodness!) and explained every detail. Her price was very competitive.Needless to say I booked my appointment and Kybella was performed on my double chin yesterday! The site was numbed and the 50 injections to the area weren't only painless- I didn't even feel them at all. I return in one 6 weeks for an assessment and another injection. Dr.White and her staff are awesome! They are professional, very courteous, and made me feel calm and at ease. Her office is beautiful! What a great experience.

September 16th, 2015
Great place to go for Botox
Best place in Winston salem to go for Botox, Fillers, and laser procedures. many of my friends and family also go to see Dr. White. I am happy to recommend her. She's the best.

July 28th, 2015
Happy with my hair removal
I got tired of shaving and cleaning up the mess, then having to deal with razor bumps. I went to several places to consult about laser hair removal and settled on Carolina Laser because seemed the most genuine. I am glad I did. Beautiful facility and great customer service. They results have been just as Dr. White told me they would. Soon I will saying good bye to my razor.

June 25th, 2015
Great place to go for Botox
Very pleasant, professional office. They get me in and out quickly. Dr. White leaves me looking natural and refreshed.

April 28th, 2015
Waited in waiting room for over and hour past my appointment time. Horrible service
Doctor's Response

At Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center we strive to provide excellent and timely service to our patients. At our practice it would be highly unusual for someone to wait an extended amount past their appointment time however sometimes emergencies do arise that require our immediate attention. We certainly want to extend an apology to this reviewer for their wait and hope they understand that if they had an emergency we would devote the necessary time to them as well. At Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center, we are passionately committed to providing the safest and latest non-surgical, non-invasive, no downtime cosmetic, laser and dermatological treatments to help you look as young outside as you feel inside.

March 31st, 2015
Great customer service
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from this office. The receptionists Sarah and Melissa have always been pleasant, upbeat, and welcoming. There have been times when I had to wait 15 minutes but they have always kept me informed of how much longer it might be. Dr. White is very pleasant, hands on, and has a great way of putting things in team that I can understand. She has an artistic eye, a gentle touch, and a skilled surgeon. I have been consistently pleased with the procedures I have received.