Dr. Anne White, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.448275862069 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Anne White in Winston-Salem is the queen of Botox and Fillers  |  show details
by Kay on Dec 26th, 2014

If you are looking for the best, look no further. From the first phone call through the consultation and then the procedure this office is first class all the way.

|  Look at NC Medical Board Website  |  show details
by Protecting Myself on Dec 11th, 2014

Please know who you are seeing as a Specialist. Dr Anne White is a Family Medicine Specialist. She is not an American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. You can go to NC Medical Board Association and look her up.

|  Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal  |  show details
by Joel C. on Oct 2nd, 2014

Great experience from the first phone call through my visit and first session of Picosure Laser Tattoo removal! They have both the Picosure and the Revlite Lasers which is important because my tattoo is black and red and Picosure can't get the red out. I've had 3 sessions and am getting great fade. They are friendly and know what they are doing. You can tell they have a LOT of experience. The office is the most beautiful medical office I have ever been in. I'm happy. I recommend.

|  Great experience and very knowledgeable doctor!  |  show details
by Julie M. on Sep 24th, 2014

I went to see Dr. White for her opinion on what I could do to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles on my face. She was very knowledgeable in recommending fillers and possibly a laser resurfacing in order to achieve the result I wanted. She presented me with all of my options and let me choose what worked best for me. She was very friendly and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend her!

|  Finally someone who knows how to undo my tattoo  |  show details
by Happy...happy...happy on Aug 23rd, 2014

Great experience! Dr. Anne White at Carolina Laser in Winston Salem is the best. Her office is beautiful. She explained everything in terms I could understand. Her price was fair and about the same as the place I had been going to in Charlotte . The PA who was doing tattoo removal there isn't there anymore and they don't have anyone to do it now. That experience in Charlotte was not good anyway, very painful and not effective. Dr. White and her nurses are pretty and pleasant and made me feel at ease. They applied topical numbing and then injected numbing. I literally did not feel anything when they lasered me. She even gave me a prescription for Vicodin in case I needed it later. I had much better results at this office than the Dermatology office in Charlotte.

Doctor's Response

All of our RNs and CMAs are trained and certified in Laser Physics and Laser Safety and are able to treat tattoos with the PicoSure Laser. We are so glad you had a great experience and we look forward to treating your tattoo again!

|  over priced  |  show details
by former patient on Aug 21st, 2014

It's funny how my earlier review has been deleted. I want people to know how much she is over charging for tattoo removal. I have a small tattoo ( maybe 1 1/2" x 1 1/2 " ) and Dr White charges $500 per session. Mecklenburg Dermatology in Charlotte charges $ 150. How is that a comparable price ?? It is weel worth the drive to Charlotte.

Doctor's Response

Dr. White does not charge $500 per session for laser tattoo removal for a small tattoo. Her prices are based on size, ink type, age of the tattoo, and the patient's skin type. Dr. White is very thorough when examining a patient for PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal and she has had great success with the PicoSure machine.

|  Dr. Anne White in Winston Salem is the Botox Guru  |  show details
by Olivia on Jul 13th, 2014

Before I found Dr. White I saw a Plastic Surgeon in Charlotte. Dr. White actually talked me into using LESS BOTOX. Somehow she knows how to place it to give a more natural and highly effective result. I have been thrilled with her work with Botox AND fillers.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive words. Dr. White is extremely skilled in her craft and takes pride in the work she does. We are so happy you are pleased with your results and we look forward to seeing you again!

|  I am very grateful to Dr. Anne White in Winston Salem  |  show details
by John on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. White found and removed a Melanoma from my face. Another Dermatologist told me it was just a sun spot and not to worry about it. If Dr. White hadn't told me otherwise and removed it, I might be dead now.

Apr 22nd, 2014

How can Dr White be listed under plastic surgeons when she has no surgical training and is an internist? Buyer beware.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Anne L. White is board certified in Family Medicine not Internal Medicine. Additionally, she has 2 years of residency in Dermatology at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. White is one of only 2 Gold level Alergan Botox/Voluma/Juverdem practice in Winston-Salem and that is quite an honor. Dr. White has had extensive training and over 12 years of of practical experience in the non-and minimally invasive procedures her practice offers, like Ultherapy and SmartLipo Triplex laserbodyscupting, She trained under the inventor of Botox for cosmetic use, Dr. Jean Carruthers, and with Dr. Kevin Smith, a pioneer in the field of laser medicine. She trained hands on one on one with Dr. Ben Treen for several months in the technique of Tumescent Liposuction and with Dr. Bruce Katz, a Dermatologist whose was instumental in developing the tecnique of Smart Lipo and Cellulaze. one one on one hands on in the tecnnique of Cellulaze. So if you want to see a well-trained experienced physician for your cosmetic procedure, Dr. White is the one to see.

|  Stop disliking your reflection - call Dr White already!  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

“HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I went to see Dr. White the first time last August. I scheduled a "skin care consultation", and was asked to bring in what I was currently using. We went through all my skin care products to see what would work toward getting rid of my sunspots (my face was COVERED), and what I could possibly switch out of. She was completely respectful of my "pocketbook" and spending and we added just one product to my litany of dayspa products that weren't really doing the trick. I stuck to the added treament and saw some results but nothing a laser treatment could do, which is what I'd read and secretly knew. I mustered the strength and got both a BBL treatment and profractional treatment in May. Probably not the smartest decision with summer around the corner but I did it anyway. OH my GOSH! It's been 5 weeks since the treatment, and I have people telling me I look 15 years younger. I am carefully about wearing sunscreen DAILY now --- as soon as you've showered, ladies, every day, not just for going out in the sun --- and my jaw line is tighter, my pores are smaller, and NO spots! Thank you, Dr. White and staff!

|  Laser Lift is remarkable  |  show details
by Dennis on Jan 9th, 2014

I had the Precision TX treatment at Carolina Laser this fall and have been very pleased with the results. I no longer have the excess fat under my chin and I have a nicely sculpted jawline. Dr. Anne White did a great job. Her staff is very pleasant and treated me very well. The ofice is state of the art and beautiful. I am pleased and I highly recommend this practice.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad that you are pleased with your results!

|  It's Important to do Your Research  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

Do your research before you make your decision...cannot recommend Dr. White & I know someone who worked for her.

Doctor's Response

Not written by a patient but someone who states they know someone who worked for the practice. My guess is it was written by someone who used to work for the practice or their relative. We are very selective about who we keep on staff at Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center and unfortunately not everyone lives up to our high standards and we have to make some difficult choices. We we do wish everyone who has worked for us well. I would welcome a call from "Vital Guest". We can all learn from constructive criticism. Nancy Finch Office Manager

Nov 10th, 2013

She has the most rudest staff anyone can hire!!! They are all about making a buck they're billing department will tell you that flat out. Dr white gives you a prescription for 30 days....no refills unless you come back to see her. Since when can you tell if an antibiotic works in 4 weeks!!! I've been to several dermatologists and her ambiance in her office is horrible....its like everyone is miserable. Never going back. Please find another doctor its not worth waiting for this one.

Doctor's Response

It would be difficult to believe that our billing department would tell a patient that we are "all about making a buck". It is Dr. White's practice to start a patient on an antibiotic, I presume in this case for acne, and then reassess in one month, and yes, one month is enough time to determine if an antibiotic is working. At that time if the antibiotic was working well she would issue another presciption with refills. Dr. White is a wonderful doctor and I am sure would have explained everything to you at the time of your return visit.

|  THE ONLY place to go to look 10 years younger  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

After 6 months of consideration and research, I decided finally to get BBL and Profractional treatments with Dr. White. The receptionist greeted like she knew me for ages. The nurse that took me back was so friendly and genuine. She explained the procedure as it was going along, kept asking if I was OK during the procedures, and was very helpful and responsive when I called the next day to ask an aftercare question. She actually helped me SAVE money with my skin care regime! 4 weeks later and I am told I look 10 years younger by some, 5 years by others. I was going for clearer skin vs. looking younger, but I'll take it! It is so important to feel you can trust your health care providers. This is truly THE BEST place to go for anything relative to your skin and skin treatments. Thank you Dr. White and your wonderful staff!

Doctor's Response

You are welcome! Thank you for the kind words! We want our patients to be 100% satisfied with their results and we are so glad you are pleased with everything. We look forward to seeing you again!

|  Excellent, and caring  |  show details
by DD on Aug 6th, 2013

I have been a cosmetic patient of Dr. Anne White for several years. Her work with facial fillers is fabulous. She is caring, courteous, and very professional . Dr. White has also treated my son for acne. I was very impressed the way she worked with my extremely shy son. His acne is now gone, and he has no scarring thanks to her care and advise. Dr. White and her staff are kind, courteous, and professional

|  More than satisfied  |  show details
by Lara C on Feb 5th, 2013

Was very pleased with the whole experience! I went in for laser tattoo removal several months ago and had virtually no idea what it entailed. Needless to say, I was nervous. Everything was explained to me during my consultation, and any questions I had were answered. I was surprised to know that it would take multiple treatments to remove the tattoo, but after getting the procedure explained I can understand. I've had 3 treatments so far, and my tattoo is fading fast! I noticed only a small change at first, but after looking back at the pics of my progression, I can see a huge difference!

|  Compliments Galore  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 25th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. White for some time now, and everyone is complimenting me! They want to know what I've had done, and where to get it. I kind of want to keep it a secret! Courteous, knowledgeable (yet really fun) staff & physician that always takes care of me.

|  Truly Wonderful  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr.White is genuine,kind, and gifted. I recently had fillers done and I'm more than happy with my results! Dr.White restored my confidence! Dr.White and he staff made me feel comfortable and safe. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family!

|  Excellent Cosmetic Laser Surgeon  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Dr. Anne White has an excellent reputation In Winston-Salem. She is the go to parctice for Botox, Restylane, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Tattoo Removla and Liposuction. I have recommende her to friends and they have been pleased as we.Two thumbs up!

|  Dr. Anne White Winston Salem in town for Botox, Restylane and Laser Tattoo Removal  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

She's an insider's secret. Boutique practice conveniently located. Close to Buena Vista and Ardmore. She's great.

Jul 4th, 2011

She is a liar!!!

|  Dr. Anne White in Winston-Salem  |  show details
by Joan Rogers on Oct 12th, 2010

Great boutique practice for Botox, Restylane,Laser treatments and Liposuction. Dr. White has a pleasant knowledgable staff. Her practice is very private. Dr. White herself is awesome.I recommend Dr. Anne white in Winston-Salem.

|  Great Cosmetic Surgeon  |  show details
by Sneed on Jul 8th, 2010

Class act from the first phone call through the office visit and procedure.Dr. Anne White did a great job ridding me of embarrassing excessive fat tissue in my chest and under my arms. Now i can go to the gym feel proud when i take my tshirt off.

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

This is a very competent, caring practice. I was very impressed by the quality of service

|  Excellent Cosmetic Surgeon  |  show details
by Patricia on Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Anne White is well-known to be the best at Botox and Restylane in Winston-Salem. She is attractive, articulate and a straight shooet. i have been seeing her since 2002.

|  Botox Restylane Winston-Salem  |  show details
by Janet on Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr. Anne White is known as the queen of Botox and Restylane in Winston-Salem, NC. If you are looking for the best, look no further.

|  Dr. Anne White in Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the best!  |  show details
by Kerry on Feb 7th, 2010

Carolina Family Medicine and Dermatology is in great location near Buena Vista and Ardmore off of Stratford Road. Dr. White runs a well-organized, discrete, boutique Cosmetic Surgery practice. Her staff is welcoming and friendly. I feel comfortable with her staff and most importantly with Dr. White. She stays up to date on the latest and safest new procedures and products. I have been seeing her for Botox for 4 years and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

|  Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in Winston-Salem  |  show details
by Heidi on Dec 20th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Anne White in Winston-Salem for 5 years for my Botox. Her office is small and cozy, definitely a boutique practice. She and her staff are kind and customer service oriented. Dr. White does an excellent Botoxing. She always leaves me looking natural and refreshed. All of those in the know in Winston-Salem go to see her.

Dec 12th, 2009

very unprofessional. not board certified, unexperienced office personnel would NOT recommend.

Doctor's Response

Dr. White IS Board Certified and runs a well-organized, customer service oriented practice.We don't hire office personnel unless they have medical experience and we train them extensively. We have written protocols for all of our procedures. Professionalism is of upmost importance to Dr. White and her staff. If an employee proves not to be top-notch, we don't keep them. There is simply too much competition for positions in our ofice. I would welcome a call from "Anonymous' to discuss their concerns. We can all learn from constructive criticism. Mandy Womble, Office Manager Carolina Family Medicine and Dermatology Winston-Salem, NC

|  Great pick for outpatient cosmetic procedures  |  show details
by Janice Jones on Feb 12th, 2009

I recommend.

|  Best in Winston-Salem for Botox, Restylane, Laser  |  show details
by jane1954 on Jan 17th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I just love Dr. Anne White. Her office is very private and her staff is welcoming. Dr. White is kind and comforting. Her knowledge and surgical skills are top-notch. She has always helped me sort through the variety of cosmetic procedures and products available, and only recommends what really works, and is fairly priced. I love her show on WSJS. She's a gem!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  I recommend  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2008

Highly intelligent, up to date Cosmetic and Laser Surgeon. Great customer service.

Aug 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I am a returning patient of Dr.Anne L. White and I just can't say enough good things! The staff is always helpful and friendly and I have never looked better. I finally decided to get Restylane injections and I am so glad I did!!! Dr. White has an artisti

Aug 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

No question, the best Cosmetic surgeon in town for outpatient procedures. Dr. White is kind, articulate ladylike, and beautiful. Her staff is welcoming and supportive. I especially like her nurse Cathy, who has been with her for the entire time I have bee

Aug 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Anne White is genuinely kind, thoughtful, good doctor and human being. I was fortunate to find her 5 years ago. I trust her to guide me through the morass of available cosmetic treatments and recommend what is effective and what is safe. I enjoy liste

|  Not an anesthesiologist  |  show details
by Bellatrix on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. White is a GP with a specialty in dermatology. I recommend that you search the area for a "family practice" and leave the dermatology to Dr.White - this is an area she knows well. I don't agree with botox injections and cosmetic injections period, but the doc does offer some great Rx cosmeceuticals for sale in her office. She has a passion for skincare.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Excellent Cosmetic Physician  |  show details
by Joe on Apr 27th, 2008

Kind-hearted. Good listener.

|  Great choice  |  show details
by Jane on Apr 15th, 2008

Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in Winston-salem, High Point, Greensboro area.