Dr. Ann White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 46 reviews

May 12th, 2016
Not the results I was promised

March 10th, 2016
Always a pleasant experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Anne's for 25 years. She is always welcoming and happy to see me. She has diagnosed me correctly and given me medications and creams that worked. She definitely knows her stuff.

February 4th, 2016
Great Doctor, Great Staff
Great results of SculpSure! Dr. White explained the procedure clearly to me and gave me options on packages I could get. I decided on treating my most annoying area- lower abdomen, because I just had stubborn fat there after having my second child. After just 6 weeks I can tell a great difference! I'm so pleased with how nice the staff is and how honest and knowledgeable Dr. White was to me! I will return for the rest of my cosmetic needs! I am stoked to receive my second treatment.

October 5th, 2015
Kybella Injections
I was thrilled when I found out Dr. White would be offering a new procedure for my double chin. I have been very self-conscious about mine, so I booked a consultation. I could not be more satisfied with Dr. White's sympathetic understanding, discernment and knowledge at both what I wanted for the end result and how to accomplish it with this new procedure, Kybella. Dr. White answered all my questions (in lay-men's terms, thank goodness!) and explained every detail. Her price was very competitive.Needless to say I booked my appointment and Kybella was performed on my double chin yesterday! The site was numbed and the 50 injections to the area weren't only painless- I didn't even feel them at all. I return in one 6 weeks for an assessment and another injection. Dr.White and her staff are awesome! They are professional, very courteous, and made me feel calm and at ease. Her office is beautiful! What a great experience.

September 16th, 2015
Great place to go for Botox
Best place in Winston salem to go for Botox, Fillers, and laser procedures. many of my friends and family also go to see Dr. White. I am happy to recommend her. She's the best.

July 28th, 2015
Happy with my hair removal
I got tired of shaving and cleaning up the mess, then having to deal with razor bumps. I went to several places to consult about laser hair removal and settled on Carolina Laser because seemed the most genuine. I am glad I did. Beautiful facility and great customer service. They results have been just as Dr. White told me they would. Soon I will saying good bye to my razor.

June 25th, 2015
Great place to go for Botox
Very pleasant, professional office. They get me in and out quickly. Dr. White leaves me looking natural and refreshed.

April 28th, 2015
Waited in waiting room for over and hour past my appointment time. Horrible service

March 31st, 2015
Great customer service
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from this office. The receptionists Sarah and Melissa have always been pleasant, upbeat, and welcoming. There have been times when I had to wait 15 minutes but they have always kept me informed of how much longer it might be. Dr. White is very pleasant, hands on, and has a great way of putting things in team that I can understand. She has an artistic eye, a gentle touch, and a skilled surgeon. I have been consistently pleased with the procedures I have received.

March 26th, 2015
Great place to go for Botox, laser and liposuction
Great place to go for Botox, laser, and liposuction. Dr. White has performed them all for me and I have been very pleased with the results. Her staff are always friendly and make me feel at ease. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

February 11th, 2015
Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center
Beautiful office. Dr. White is very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff is always professional. I would definitely recommend her.

February 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor and wonderful staff!
Very caring and thorough. Enjoyed my visit.