A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gonzales, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gonzales has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Magda Gonzales MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Anna Gonzales has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Gonzales practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.