A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gonzales is Satisfactory. Dr. Gonzales has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gonzales, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Gonzales practice?
Dr. Anna Gonzales practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Orange, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Gonzales, Dr. Marianne Gonzales, Dr. Hanna Gonzales, Dr. Nan Gonzales, Dr. Maryann Gonzales, Dr. Nancy Gonzales, Dr. Hannelore Gonzales, Dr. Ana Gonzales