A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Milstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Milstein, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Milstein MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Milstein practice?
- Dr. Anna Milstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Milstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.