Family Physicians
Mercy Medical Group
6555 Coyle Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-536-3540
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Maria O. on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Petrovich is a great doctor. Very good bedside manner. She listens to you and is very patient. Very knowledgeable and detail oriented. She always follows up after my visit.

|  Anyone else  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

I love Mercy Medical, but she is the worst experience I have had. I always schedule appointments hoping it will get better. She refuses to treat what I make the appointment for. This started when I was 18 and I would imagine she has given other patients a complex. She is so rude and condescending that it is not worth my time. Telling a patient she cant see a difference while she looks you up and down is unprofessional. I appreciate advice about my weight, but she needs to stop the judgement. I am far from obese and she makes me feel like I am. She also refuses to believe I am honest about any of my responses. I do not like or trust her. A doctor should provide security no create insecurity.

|  Dr. Petrovich  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Petrovich is my primary care physician. She is great! I feel that she truly cares about my well-being. Dr. Petrovich takes the time to l...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com