Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Maria O. on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Petrovich is a great doctor. Very good bedside manner. She listens to you and is very patient. Very knowledgeable and detail oriented. She always follows up after my visit.

Anyone else show details Anyone else
Feb 12th, 2013

I love Mercy Medical, but she is the worst experience I have had. I always schedule appointments hoping it will get better. She refuses to treat what I make the appointment for. This started when I was 18 and I would imagine she has given other patients a complex. She is so rude and condescending that it is not worth my time. Telling a patient she cant see a difference while she looks you up and down is unprofessional. I appreciate advice about my weight, but she needs to stop the judgement. I am far from obese and she makes me feel like I am. She also refuses to believe I am honest about any of my responses. I do not like or trust her. A doctor should provide security no create insecurity.

Dr. Petrovich show details Dr. Petrovich
by Citysearch User on Mar 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Petrovich is my primary care physician. She is great! I feel that she truly cares about my well-being. Dr. Petrovich takes the time to l...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com