Dr. Anna Petrovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Petrovich?

Posted on October 8th, 2016

her helper is curt and unfriendly, I\I left a message and she returned half of the message which could have resulted in a very bad situation for all.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Visit with doctor was ok. What I didn't like about this office was the times that I have called was left on phone for over 30min. Every time I call. I switch from my other doctors office because I wanted a female doctor. I spoke with her nurse about issue and told her that I was seriously think of looking for a new doctor. Told her how do I get a hold of doctor or someone that I could complain to about how long I was left on phone more then one time. My problem didn't seem to phase her. Not very happy with the service I recieved. They need to work on that. Now I'm in search of new doctor.

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Petrovich is a great doctor. Very good bedside manner. She listens to you and is very patient. Very knowledgeable and detail oriented. She always follows up after my visit.

Anyone else

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I love Mercy Medical, but she is the worst experience I have had. I always schedule appointments hoping it will get better. She refuses to treat what I make the appointment for. This started when I was 18 and I would imagine she has given other patients a complex. She is so rude and condescending that it is not worth my time. Telling a patient she cant see a difference while she looks you up and down is unprofessional. I appreciate advice about my weight, but she needs to stop the judgement. I am far from obese and she makes me feel like I am. She also refuses to believe I am honest about any of my responses. I do not like or trust her. A doctor should provide security no create insecurity.

Posted on June 15th, 2017