A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Viltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viltz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viltz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Viltz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Louise Viltz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Viltz practice?
- Dr. Anna Viltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Viltz practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.