A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabel Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabel Wang, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyloid Neuropathies
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabel Wang MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annabel Wang practice?
- Dr. Annabel Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Annabel Wang practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.