A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Casey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Emily Casey MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Casey practice?
- Dr. Anne Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Casey practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.