A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dembitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dembitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dembitzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dembitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Dembitzer MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Dembitzer practice?
- Dr. Anne Dembitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Dembitzer practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.