A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dubreuil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dubreuil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubreuil graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubreuil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Lemaigre Dubreuil MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Dubreuil practice?
- Dr. Anne Dubreuil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Dubreuil practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.