A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Eacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Eacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Eacker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eacker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Eacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Eacker MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Eacker practice?
- Dr. Anne Eacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Eacker practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.