Dr. Anne Eacker, MD
Dr. Anne Marie Eacker MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Eacker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eacker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Eacker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eacker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Eacker practice?
Dr. Anne Eacker practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Eacker, Dr. Mariana Eacker, Dr. Marianna Eacker, Dr. Marianne Eacker, Dr. Maryann Eacker, Dr. Maryanne Eacker