Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Glaser
Dr. Anne Glaser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Winston Salem, NC (and 3 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Glaser is affiliated with South Fulton Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR and West Georgia Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Glaser has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Anne Glaser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Uchendu Azodo
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Jana Sulzer
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi33
Dr. Rafael Jimenez
Atlanta, GA 0 mi13