A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Glaser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Glaser, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Glaser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Miriam Lowich Glaser MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Anne Glaser has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anne Glaser practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Fayetteville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fayetteville Radiologists.