A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lent
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lent, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lent graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Lent MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Lent practice?
- Dr. Anne Lent has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anne Lent practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Englewood, CO.
See Milwaukee Allergists and Milwaukee Internists.