A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lent, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lent graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Lent MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Lent practice?
- Dr. Anne Lent has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anne Lent practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Englewood, CO.
See Milwaukee Allergists and Milwaukee Internists.