A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lipton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
- St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Margaret Lipton MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Anne Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Lipton practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.