A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Anne Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Nephrologists.