A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Walker is Excellent. Dr. Walker has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Walker practice?
Dr. Anne Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Langhorne Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Walker, Dr. Mariana Walker, Dr. Marianna Walker, Dr. Marianne Walker, Dr. Maryann Walker, Dr. Maryanne Walker