A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne McCammon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McCammon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Woltmann McCammon MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anne W. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Anne McCammon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne McCammon practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.