A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Miller-Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Miller-Breslow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller-Breslow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller-Breslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Miller-Breslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Breslow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller-Breslow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne J Miller-Breslow MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Anne J. Miller-Breslow practice?
- Dr. Anne Miller-Breslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Miller-Breslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Englewood Surgeons.