A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tournay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Tournay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Tournay, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tournay graduated from University of London, England. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tournay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Tournay BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Anne Tournay practice?
- Dr. Anne Tournay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Tournay practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.