Dr. Annette Bernhut-Caplin DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Orange, CA

August 1st, 2014
Fine Doctor
I have seen Dr. Bernhut for myself and my 2 teenage daughters. It is not easy to get a prompt appointment with her specifically (we have gotten into one of the nurse pracitioners sooner, which is fine for our family) however when my daughter broke her arm, we were seen right away by the doctor. During appointments, she spends an ample amount of time, took copious notes, did listen to my concerns, and provided follow up via email and will actually respond herself which I was impressed with. I am happy with this office, this doctor and the services provided.

May 11th, 2013
Dr. Bernhut is a nice lady but I spent many years going to her without satisfactory diagnosis/treatment. Wish it were a different story but not so.

March 21st, 2012
crappy doctor's office
This doctor's office is the worse that i have ever been to, you wait an hour before your seen, the receptionist are snoody. I have had the doctor talk over me several times, i have had a nurse practitioner tell me 3 times to shut up as i was explaining my symptoms to her and tell me that i don't know what im talking about. As if i dont know what my own symptoms are! really!! have some manners and respect for you patients. I do not recommend this place to anyone not even my own worse enemy!