Dr. Annette Rittmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annette Rittmann?

horrible doctor one of the worst

Posted on June 10th, 2015

i saw her for urinary problems she opened up my chart right away and rudely said straight up told me oh you have anxiety are you mental? are you seeing a psychiatrist you o so you have mental problems before she ran any tests she said this might all be psychological? im not crazy i only have anxiety she didnt even want to run any normal tests made me feel like a nut case she is a rude judgmental stigmatizing doctor and she ran 45 minutes late DO NOT GET HER!! SHES RUDE LAZY JUDGMENTAL AND RUNS LATE AND ACTS LIKE SHES DOING YOU A FAVOR

hard to talk with/misdiagnosis

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I have a very complicated medical history. She did not want to talk about ongoing medical problems or ''hold my hand'' if i was upset with my myriad health problems: it was hard to talk about anything medical with her. She did not want to order specific tests i need for having no thyroid and diabetes type 1.5 LADA. She did not want to discuss my diabetes and heart problems, yet she is supposed to have expertise in this area; she refused to talk about my thyroid dose level. after looking at my hands, and after being told by me that another outside KP doctor had diagnosed Dupuytren's Disease, with visible lumps in both hands, she wrote in my file "myalgia'', a totally wrong diagnosis. she was very difficult to talk with, very impatient, and my husband had to practically mediate the entire few visits we had with her. she did not get back to me with results of the few tests she did order.

Posted on May 10th, 2016