A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthon Fuisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthon Fuisz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuisz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fuisz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthon Richard Fuisz MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthon R. Fuisz practice?
- Dr. Anthon Fuisz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthon Fuisz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.