A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthon Fuisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuisz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fuisz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthon Fuisz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuisz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fuisz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthon Richard Fuisz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthon R. Fuisz practice?
- Dr. Anthon Fuisz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthon Fuisz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.