A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bassanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bassanelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bassanelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassanelli graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bassanelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerard Bassanelli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Bassanelli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bassanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Bassanelli practices Psychiatry near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Psychiatrists.