A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Catanese, Urologist is Good. Dr. Catanese has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Catanese, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Catanese graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Catanese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Somerset Medical Center
- St Peter`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catanese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Catanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Catanese practice?
Dr. Anthony Catanese practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Antwan Catanese, Dr. Tony Catanese