A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Catanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Catanese, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Catanese, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Catanese graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catanese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Catanese FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Catanese practice?
- Dr. Anthony Catanese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Catanese practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.