A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from U of W School of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cho practice?
Dr. Anthony Cho practices Family Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Harbor, WA.
See Kirkland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Cho, Dr. Antwan Cho