A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Khoueiry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Khoueiry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony B El-Khoueiry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. El-Khoueiry practice?
- Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.