A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Furey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Furey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Furey, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Furey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Brannock Furey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Furey practice?
- Dr. Anthony Furey has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Furey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.