Surgeons
2122 E Highland Ave
Ste 300
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-553-3113
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Greatest Doc.  |  show details
by Marilyn B. on Oct 31st, 2013

After researching Doctors I found Dr. Hedley to perform my left Hip replacement. I had been practically crippled in pain and limped and was on pain pills and a walker. I am a ballet dancer. 8 months after Dr. Heldley's hip replacement I am dancing again and pain free, both legs the identical length. Perfection. That is how I describe Dr. Hedley's skill in hip replacement.

|  Fornmer Patients  |  show details
by Ron and Linda Gilbert on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Hedley is an outstanding surgeon who has replaced three of our four hips. With his extensive knowledge and skill, we have both experienced smooth transitions with no complications. We are truly grateful to this doctor for his wonderful care.

Jul 31st, 2012

Was a new patient and arrived one-half hour early to fill out necessary paperwork.I waited approx. fifteen minutes to see Dr. Hedley. I was very impressed as he took time to answer all my questions and was not in a hurry as some Dr's are to try to get to their next patient. Above all was his "bedside manner". He is very caring. I am,truly, in good hands!

|  Hip Replacements/Revisions  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I first met Dr. Hedley over 30 years ago at UCLA.He is one of ntion's pioneers in hip replacements.Though my hip replacement socket and feoral head have been revised since they were installed, my main femoral stem is in good shape, and was installed by Dr. Hedley 29 years ago! It was the first series of the total hip which he co-designed for Howmedica.Tony Hedley is one of the top surgeons in the country.I highly recommend him. He has replaced both of my hips. One total hip in 1983, and one revision on the other leg in 1994.Knock on wood, they're still going strong.It's a blessing to have the opportunity to get repaired by such a skilled craftsman.

|  The BEST Ortho Surgeon in the US  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

After a drunk driver totalled my left leg, and TWO other ORTHO Surgeons couldn't fix it (one wanted to cut my leg off below the knee after three unsuccesful surgeries) Dr. Hedley not only saved my leg, but made it completely functional. Years later, when my knee degenerated, Dr. Hedley did a very difficult knee replacement with ease. He IS the BEST Ortho Surgeon in America. If you want to be coddled and not wait for an appointment, go to someone who is NOT the best Ortho Surgeon in America. (WHY do you think it's so easy to get appointments at OTHER Ortho Surgeons offices? It's because they ARE NOT as sought after as Dr. Hedley!)

Jan 12th, 2011

Everything is fine unless you question their opinion. Been a patient for some time had surgery with complications (not a result of the doctors performance) but questioned some things that have happened and seems like the doctor/nurse would like to get rid of me. Changing physicians

|  Technical skills alone does not a doctor make  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

This Dr. has "world renowned" technical skills, and is a spoiled brat who does not care about his patients as individuals, only about himself, his image, his power and his name. The hospital where he operates is totally incompetent and have had 3 extremely negative experiences there.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by K C at Insider Pages on Aug 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This doctor shared that he was more interested in his schedule that he was in what was happening to me at the hospital. St. Luke`s his only...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Feb 23rd, 2009

Did a wonderful knee replacement and completely changed my life.