Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Very Dissatisfied on Jul 20th, 2016

Absolute worst experience. 6-months post-surgery (3rd one in a year) and unable to walk without crutches. Lack of ownership, guidance and follow-through astoundingly deficient. Repeatedly denied any wrong-doing despite x-rays showing improper hardware placement. After 5 months, finally admitted to surgical error. Today, I live with significant pain, nerve damage, and cannot functionally straighten nor bend my leg. Incompetence and negligence have had a profoundly negative impact on my life.

by Jesus on Feb 7th, 2016

Not a good dr

by L C Kondash on Jan 22nd, 2016

Highly recommend

Dec 16th, 2015

Dr Headley did a great job on my hips and was very attentive.

Oct 10th, 2015

Inane knee replacement still have alot problem

Sep 27th, 2015

I had a knee replacement in 2010 and I thought with the doctor having so much experience that I was in good hands. Very disappointed in the outcome. My knee is not straight at all and that leg is a half inch short which means you "always" have to wear shoes to make up for the length discrepancy. If I could do it again, I would definitely choose another doctor. Sorry Dr Hedley, this is one time you really messed up.

This guy is good at his craft. show details This guy is good at his craft.
Apr 28th, 2015

Tremendous knowledge, wisdom and skill. After replacing my hip, no pain from day one.

by Bob Van Quathem on Jan 7th, 2015

performed hip replacement. excellent result. would highly recommend dr. Hedley.

Greatest Doc. show details Greatest Doc.
by Marilyn B. on Oct 31st, 2013

After researching Doctors I found Dr. Hedley to perform my left Hip replacement. I had been practically crippled in pain and limped and was on pain pills and a walker. I am a ballet dancer. 8 months after Dr. Heldley's hip replacement I am dancing again and pain free, both legs the identical length. Perfection. That is how I describe Dr. Hedley's skill in hip replacement.

Fornmer Patients show details Fornmer Patients
by Ron and Linda Gilbert on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Hedley is an outstanding surgeon who has replaced three of our four hips. With his extensive knowledge and skill, we have both experienced smooth transitions with no complications. We are truly grateful to this doctor for his wonderful care.

Jul 31st, 2012

Was a new patient and arrived one-half hour early to fill out necessary paperwork.I waited approx. fifteen minutes to see Dr. Hedley. I was very impressed as he took time to answer all my questions and was not in a hurry as some Dr's are to try to get to their next patient. Above all was his "bedside manner". He is very caring. I am,truly, in good hands!

Hip Replacements/Revisions show details Hip Replacements/Revisions
Feb 28th, 2012

I first met Dr. Hedley over 30 years ago at UCLA.He is one of ntion's pioneers in hip replacements.Though my hip replacement socket and feoral head have been revised since they were installed, my main femoral stem is in good shape, and was installed by Dr. Hedley 29 years ago! It was the first series of the total hip which he co-designed for Howmedica.Tony Hedley is one of the top surgeons in the country.I highly recommend him. He has replaced both of my hips. One total hip in 1983, and one revision on the other leg in 1994.Knock on wood, they're still going strong.It's a blessing to have the opportunity to get repaired by such a skilled craftsman.

The BEST Ortho Surgeon in the US show details The BEST Ortho Surgeon in the US
Feb 5th, 2011

After a drunk driver totalled my left leg, and TWO other ORTHO Surgeons couldn't fix it (one wanted to cut my leg off below the knee after three unsuccesful surgeries) Dr. Hedley not only saved my leg, but made it completely functional. Years later, when my knee degenerated, Dr. Hedley did a very difficult knee replacement with ease. He IS the BEST Ortho Surgeon in America. If you want to be coddled and not wait for an appointment, go to someone who is NOT the best Ortho Surgeon in America. (WHY do you think it's so easy to get appointments at OTHER Ortho Surgeons offices? It's because they ARE NOT as sought after as Dr. Hedley!)

Technical skills alone does not a doctor make show details Technical skills alone does not a doctor make
Aug 26th, 2010

This Dr. has "world renowned" technical skills, and is a spoiled brat who does not care about his patients as individuals, only about himself, his image, his power and his name. The hospital where he operates is totally incompetent and have had 3 extremely negative experiences there.

Feb 23rd, 2009

Did a wonderful knee replacement and completely changed my life.