A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jen Liang Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Chen practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.