Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1401 Medical Pkwy
Ste 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
512-260-1581
Locations and availability (2)

by J.V. on Apr 14th, 2013

Wonderful caring staff. Never been uncomfortable with Dr. Monteiro

by Jessica Hull on Feb 8th, 2013

I was kinda nervous about having a male Dr. during my pregnancy, but Dr. Montiero eased any nervousness I had. He addressed all of my concerns and was very patient, understanding and caring through my entire pregnancy. I would never want to go to any Dr. except him, he's a wonderful individual and an outstanding doctor!!!

Nov 5th, 2012

I adore Dr. Monteiro! So nice and attentive. Wonderful doctor and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

|  The BEST care I've ever received from a DoctTheor!!!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Monteiro is an excellent Doctor!! I have never received better care from a Doctor. I moved to Austin in the middle of my pregnancy and he helped me through my pregnancy which included gestational diabetes and after my pregnancy with postpartum depression. He truly cares about his patients and is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him!!

|  Best Doctor I have found.  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I will say this when I was pregnant I ended up going through 3 doctors the 3rd being my last. I was very hesitant to have a male doctor. But I am so glad I decided to meet with him. I love my doctor very much he put me at ease with everything. I never felt rushed in any of my appointments he would take his time with me and explain anything I had questions on. I am very thankful for him being my doc, if it weren't for him I feel my daughter would either not be here today or would have medical issues as some doctors are not as attentive during labor but he was and very reassuring. I had to have a c-section and I would do it all over again. If you want a doctor who will listen to you and help you with your concerns this is the doctor for you.

|  Incredibly friendly, trustworthy, and intelligent  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Dr. Monteiro greets you with enthusiasm and makes you feel as though you are talking to a friend. Nothing is ever uncomfortable, awkward, or unpleasant when you are being seen. He thoroughly answers any and all questions you may have, and never leaves you unsatisfied. Appointments with him are easy and productive. I will continue to keep him as my OB/GYN for as long as he works there, and I would recommend him to my closest friends. I only wish he was a general practitioner, so that he could be my primary care physician.

|  Truly a blessing to me and my family  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

I was 40 when I gave birth to my only child. I feel because of Dr. Monteiro, my baby was born with very little trouble, and I believe, with all of my heart, without Dr. Monteiro, things would have been very different, in a bad way. I will FOREVER be grateful to this Dr. Thank you and your staff for my healthy baby boy, who now is 2.4 years old!

Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Monterio is an amazing doctor. He always makes you feel like you are important. He does not dismiss your concerns. He takes the time to really listen to you and help you.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Monteiro and Austin Regional Clinic  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

I am 38 years old and recently gave birth to my 4th child with the assistance of Dr. Monteiro and his wonderful staff at Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) for prenatal care with labor and delivery at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center (CPRMC). New to the Cedar Park area, I chose Dr. Monteiro based on proximity to my home and the excellent ratings and reviews he has received online. Having previously delivered 3 daughters with 2 different doctors at 3 different hospitals (as well as seeing many different ob/gyns and dr.'s offices over the years in Texas), I can honestly highly recommend Dr. Monteiro. He and the entire staff at ARC (from the front desk, the nurses, the staff in the Lab - every single person I came into contact with), was friendly and happy, and I genuinely felt that they cared for my and my unborn child's health and well-being - not like they were just doing their jobs. The same can be said about the nurses, doctors, pediatricians - everyone I came into contact with - who provided care at CPRMC. Wait times (in the office, in the examination room) can barely be called that, because I never waited more than 10 mins for anything, the average was probably 5-7 minutes. Overall, my experience with Dr. Monteiro, ARC, and CPRMC exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the medical care I received. I have never written a review for anything before, but the outstanding care I received has compelled me to do so.

|  Great OB  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

After three years of fertility treatments, I'd been to several OBs -- most of whom kept me waiting. When I finally got pregnant, I asked a friend who had four kids who she recommended in Cedar Park, and she pointed me to Dr. Monteiro. I really like him; he's energetic and attentive, takes time to answer all my questions (no matter how dumb), and really listens. I never feel rushed. His staff is great, and the program at ARC/Cedar Park Medical Center is great. You get a free book, set up for all kinds of programs, and they are always available for questions via phone. I also like that I can do all the testing there on site -- I don't have to go to a separate lab. Very, very pleased with the entire experience so far.

Nov 19th, 2010

I have always prefered female Drs. and when i moved to Cedar Park i could not find one i liked, so i tried Dr. Monteiro and have been there for over 4yrs now.

|  Love Dr. Monteiro! He's the best!  |  show details
by Mom 2 Girls on Feb 5th, 2010

Dr. Monteiro delivered my 2nd (and last) baby. He is an excellent doctor and I cannot say enough good things about him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for great prenatal care and a positive labor/delivery experience. He takes time with you to answer all questions or concerns and is very patient. I am actually sad I didn't know him when I had my 1st child, as I could have had 2 great labor/deliveries! Oh, and his nurses seem to like working with him, which shows. You can sometimes tell when the nurses don't care for the dr., and it makes an impression.

|  Dr. Monteiro  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Monteiro is always available and very attentive to any concerns or questions that I may have. He takes the time to actually know his patients and very thorough with all the specifics of my pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He is truly a great doctor!

|  great doc  |  show details
by Crystak McKenzie on Jul 5th, 2009

I had began my pregnacy seeing another doctor who was very qualified but just not for me. I switched to Dr. Monteiro at 5months and have been very happy. He doesnt rush you out of the room and he listens to all of my conerns. A big thing for me is to feel safe with my doc for me and my baby, and Im pleased to say I have alot of trust in him!

Mar 24th, 2009

Dr. Monteiro recently delivered my baby. He is an excellent doctor. Dr. Monteiro respects mothers and their preferences for birth. He went out of his way to help me have the birthing experience I wanted. When a complication popped up, he knew exactly what it was and what to do about it.