Dr. Anthony Monteiro DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 24th, 2016
Super thorough and patient
I went to Dr Monteiro for a second opinion regarding a hysterectomy. The first physician kept telling me I'd "get my body back." I wear little or no makeup, and am more concerned with being alive for my 8 year old daughter than looking good in a bikini. Dr M gave me the medical reasons I needed the surgery and was patient, thorough, never once made me feel rushed, or that any of my relentless questions were stupid. He was competent and kind before, during and after.

August 3rd, 2015
Great OB!

April 14th, 2013
Wonderful caring staff. Never been uncomfortable with Dr. Monteiro

February 8th, 2013
I was kinda nervous about having a male Dr. during my pregnancy, but Dr. Montiero eased any nervousness I had. He addressed all of my concerns and was very patient, understanding and caring through my entire pregnancy. I would never want to go to any Dr. except him, he's a wonderful individual and an outstanding doctor!!!

November 5th, 2012
I adore Dr. Monteiro! So nice and attentive. Wonderful doctor and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

August 28th, 2012
The BEST care I've ever received from a DoctTheor!!!
Dr. Monteiro is an excellent Doctor!! I have never received better care from a Doctor. I moved to Austin in the middle of my pregnancy and he helped me through my pregnancy which included gestational diabetes and after my pregnancy with postpartum depression. He truly cares about his patients and is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him!!

July 19th, 2012
Best Doctor I have found.
I will say this when I was pregnant I ended up going through 3 doctors the 3rd being my last. I was very hesitant to have a male doctor. But I am so glad I decided to meet with him. I love my doctor very much he put me at ease with everything. I never felt rushed in any of my appointments he would take his time with me and explain anything I had questions on. I am very thankful for him being my doc, if it weren't for him I feel my daughter would either not be here today or would have medical issues as some doctors are not as attentive during labor but he was and very reassuring. I had to have a c-section and I would do it all over again. If you want a doctor who will listen to you and help you with your concerns this is the doctor for you.

November 29th, 2011
Incredibly friendly, trustworthy, and intelligent
Dr. Monteiro greets you with enthusiasm and makes you feel as though you are talking to a friend. Nothing is ever uncomfortable, awkward, or unpleasant when you are being seen. He thoroughly answers any and all questions you may have, and never leaves you unsatisfied. Appointments with him are easy and productive. I will continue to keep him as my OB/GYN for as long as he works there, and I would recommend him to my closest friends. I only wish he was a general practitioner, so that he could be my primary care physician.

August 1st, 2011
Truly a blessing to me and my family
I was 40 when I gave birth to my only child. I feel because of Dr. Monteiro, my baby was born with very little trouble, and I believe, with all of my heart, without Dr. Monteiro, things would have been very different, in a bad way. I will FOREVER be grateful to this Dr. Thank you and your staff for my healthy baby boy, who now is 2.4 years old!

March 7th, 2011
Dr. Monterio is an amazing doctor. He always makes you feel like you are important. He does not dismiss your concerns. He takes the time to really listen to you and help you.

February 19th, 2011
Highly recommend Dr. Monteiro and Austin Regional Clinic
I am 38 years old and recently gave birth to my 4th child with the assistance of Dr. Monteiro and his wonderful staff at Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) for prenatal care with labor and delivery at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center (CPRMC). New to the Cedar Park area, I chose Dr. Monteiro based on proximity to my home and the excellent ratings and reviews he has received online. Having previously delivered 3 daughters with 2 different doctors at 3 different hospitals (as well as seeing many different ob/gyns and dr.'s offices over the years in Texas), I can honestly highly recommend Dr. Monteiro. He and the entire staff at ARC (from the front desk, the nurses, the staff in the Lab - every single person I came into contact with), was friendly and happy, and I genuinely felt that they cared for my and my unborn child's health and well-being - not like they were just doing their jobs. The same can be said about the nurses, doctors, pediatricians - everyone I came into contact with - who provided care at CPRMC. Wait times (in the office, in the examination room) can barely be called that, because I never waited more than 10 mins for anything, the average was probably 5-7 minutes. Overall, my experience with Dr. Monteiro, ARC, and CPRMC exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the medical care I received. I have never written a review for anything before, but the outstanding care I received has compelled me to do so.

January 4th, 2011
Great OB
After three years of fertility treatments, I'd been to several OBs -- most of whom kept me waiting. When I finally got pregnant, I asked a friend who had four kids who she recommended in Cedar Park, and she pointed me to Dr. Monteiro. I really like him; he's energetic and attentive, takes time to answer all my questions (no matter how dumb), and really listens. I never feel rushed. His staff is great, and the program at ARC/Cedar Park Medical Center is great. You get a free book, set up for all kinds of programs, and they are always available for questions via phone. I also like that I can do all the testing there on site -- I don't have to go to a separate lab. Very, very pleased with the entire experience so far.