A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Naples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Naples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naples graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Naples has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Naples MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Naples practice?
- Dr. Anthony Naples has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Naples practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.