A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Salerno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Patrick Salerno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Salerno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Salerno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.