A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pentz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pentz, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pentz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pentz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massillon Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Pentz DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Pentz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Pentz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.