A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pentz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pentz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pentz, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pentz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pentz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massillon Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Pentz DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Pentz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Pentz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.