A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pentz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pentz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pentz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massillon Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan