Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  JUST THE BEST DOCTORS AROUND  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Will not ever try to find any other doctor for my neck and spine problems EVER....!!!!!

|  One of the World's greatest Doctors  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

He is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He cares about his patients and not how much money is making. He works all hours of the day and night. My son has Spina bifida and herniated discs in his back. He is terrified of doctors and Dr. P - as I affectionatly call him - put my son at total ease about his condition and told him he would get the best care he could possibly provide. When we left his office, my smiles for the first time in months. He has hope for the frst in months that he might actually get better. Hia pain is finally at a bearable level that he can actually do something around the house and maybe go outside. He hasn't left the house in over 9 months excpt to go to the doctor.He stays in his room in bed all the time because is in too much pain. Today he took a short walk outside. I was elated and so was he. Thank you so very much Dr. P. You're the best!!! Dr. P - as I an amazing doctor. He listens to his patients very intently. He always does a full exam at every visit. His bedside manner is excellent. I took my son to him because he has spina Bifida an herniated discs in his back which cause him great, pain;so as you can imagine he is terrified. Dr, P put him completely at ease. He feels he is in the best of hands. When we left his office, my son smiled for the first time in months. He has hope! Thank you, Dr. P. You are truely a life saver.

|  An Exceptional Pain Doctor  |  show details
by Ronald Cornwell on May 28th, 2009

Dr. Picchiello brought me from being bedridden for 3 years to being able to have a decent quality of life. He is caring and considerate and talks to you as a friend as well as a Doctor.