A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rostain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rostain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rostain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rostain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rostain, MA, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Blood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostain graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rostain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Rostain MA and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rostain practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rostain has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rostain practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.