A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rostain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rostain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rostain
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rostain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rostain, MA, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Blood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostain graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rostain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Rostain MA and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rostain practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rostain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rostain practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.