A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitelli
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vitelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vitelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitelli graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vitelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Salvatore Vitelli MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Vitelli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vitelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vitelli practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.