A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Hallak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Hallak, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Hallak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine A Hallak MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoine A. Hallak practice?
- Dr. Antoine Hallak has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Hallak practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Plastic Surgeons.