A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonie Mourra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonie Mourra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonie Mourra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourra graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mourra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonie Mourra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonie Mourra practice?
- Dr. Antonie Mourra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonie Mourra practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.