A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonette Dulay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonette Dulay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonette Dulay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulay graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dulay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonette Dulay practice?
Dr. Antonette Dulay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.