A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonette Dulay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonette Dulay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonette Dulay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulay graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dulay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonette Tabique Dulay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antonette T. Dulay practice?
- Dr. Antonette Dulay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonette Dulay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Mansfield, OH.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.