A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonette Dulay is Excellent. Dr. Dulay has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonette Dulay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Premature Birth.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulay graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dulay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Antonette Dulay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonette T. Dulay practice?
Dr. Antonette Dulay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Latonya Dulay, Dr. Toni Dulay, Dr. Tonia Dulay, Dr. Tonya Dulay