A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Escueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Escueta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escueta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Escueta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Valentino D Escueta MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio V. Escueta practice?
- Dr. Antonio Escueta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Escueta practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.