A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rivera, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Francisco Rivera MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Antonio Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Rivera practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.